Lead Diesel Technician
Mid Columbia Bus Co
21326A Hwy 30
Depending On Experience hour
- be a part of award-winning team, you can help make a difference in ensuring our children get to and from school safe every day. Mid-Columbia Bus is currently looking to fill our diesel mechanic position in the beautiful town of Twin Falls, ID. Do you want to enjoy weekends and holidays off, than we have the perfect job for you. By joining our team, you are joining a growing company with the opportunity for career progression.
Diesel Technician / Diesel Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair light repairs (driver complaints).
- Perform factory maintenance and light safety repairs.
- Repairs and coordinates the maintenance and repair of diesel engine systems
- Performs inspections & annual maintenance, and LOF.
- Diagnose and Repair Light-Medium Engine, Drive Train, Suspension, Steering and Component Failures.
- Repair in Accordance with Factory Repair and Time Guide
- Examples and maintains a positive, winning, attitude towards customers, fellow employees and the general public.
- Reports to the location lead auto technician.
Diesel Technician / Diesel Mechanic Requirements:
- The skill set listed above is required to successfully perform the duties of this position and necessitate an individual with the capacity to multitask under tight deadlines involving periodic stress.
- 3+ years automotive experience REQUIRED
- Responsibilities of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Diesel Technician / Diesel Mechanic Compensation:
- Highly competitive compensation depending on experience.
- Eligible for a generous medical benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
- Diesel Mechanic: 3 years (Required)
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.