Civil Science is currently looking to add a Civil Design Technician to our team. In this exciting position, you will work closely with Project Managers, Project Engineers, and other project team members to design a variety of civil engineering projects. Project types include large-scale land development, infrastructure, transportation, and municipal utilities. The ideal candidate for this position is someone that excels in a fast paced, self-directed environment. This position is for our Twin Falls, Idaho office location. Additionally we are eager to help the selected candidate grow his or her career and can facilitate a flexible schedule for students who would like to work while finishing school. To apply for, or to inquiry about this opportunity please contact Ariana Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Use established CADD standards to prepare electronic drawings from marked-up plans and verbal instruction directed by engineers and senior designers
· Perform design drafting of roads, sanitary sewer, water main, storm sewer, storm water management, facilities, site grading, and paving
· Draft, update, and plot maps, plats, and details
· Organize and schedule work to accomplish goals on projects within established budgets and timelines
· Coordinate with engineers and other design team members
· Complete drawing reviews as needed
· Organize and maintain project files and coordination with various municipalities
· Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStations
· 1 year of CADD experience in civil engineering profession or equivalent experience in educational setting.
· Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Eagerness to learn and evolve within a fast-paced environment.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.