Ag/Construction Mechanic Featured
Boesigers Repair, LLC
464 Dierkes Street W Twin Falls
- Troubleshoot, service and repair a wide variety of Ag and Construction equipment.
- Repair equipment in shop, field or customers location
- Operate all types of equipment to complete jobs efficiently
- Utilize digital timesheet software to track hours and work completed
- Manage time efficiently and work with minimal supervision
- Work extended hours when necessary
- Provide excellent customer service skills to all customers
- Complete all work in a safe, professional, and timely manner.
- Go to company sponsored trainings. A few overnight trips will be required each year.
- Ability to find, understand and apply technical information from computers, manuals or other guides
- Welding experience with portable welding including fabrication
- Experience with A/C repair
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of heavy-duty diesel repair desired.
- Must be able to communicate in English including speaking and writing
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Class A driver’s license including medical card with acceptable driving record or ability to obtain one with 45 days of hire.
- Ability to maintain a clean driving record for the duration of employment
- Ability to pass a drug and driving test
- Consistent attendance
- Must provide own tools—monthly tool allowance available upon request. Amount to be negotiated after 60-day probationary period.
Start Date: Negotiable
Pay: DOE with consistent raises
Contact: Please call Candace at 208-539-9890 or email@example.com for additional information. Please leave a message if calling during regular business hours and calls will be returned within 24 hours.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.