Status Offender/Diversion Coordinator
Jerome County Juvenile Probation
300 N Lincoln, #111
$15 - $17 or higher DOE hour
- Jerome County Status Offender/Diversion Program that will be based on Restorative Justice Practices and Model.
- This person will be responsible in recruiting and overseeing volunteers to be trained in Restorative Practices.
- Individual will be responsible in working with families, the Courts, the Prosecutor’s Office, Law Enforcement, Schools, etc. in providing restorative practices and programming.
- The target group will be status offenders and some first time misdemeanor offenders in an effort to provide them with services without being involved with the formal court system.
- This position will require working some evenings to meet with families and volunteers, drug testing and follow office procedure manual. Maintain and organize records with sensitive information.
Minimum Position Requirements:
Degree preferred but not required. Some experiences working with families with At-Risk youths. Candidate must be willing to learn and apply Restorative Practices. Applicant must be 21 years of age and a high school graduate or equivalent with a valid driver’s license. Must be able to pass a background check and work well with families and public service providers, have good communications skills, have basic computer skills, bi-lingual is preferred but not required.
Applications can be found on the Jerome County web site www.jeromecountyid.us
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.