DEPARTMENT: Parks and Recreation
POSITION: Shoshone Falls Ticket Booth Technician - Several positions available
EFFECTIVE: March – September 2021
HOURLY WAGE: $11.00
JOB DUTIES: Under the general direction of the Parks and Recreation Director, Ticket Booth Technicians perform the following;
· Greet park visitors and collect vehicle fees;
· Provide park and area information to park visitors;
· Count money and prepare deposits at end of shift;
· Communicate general park rules and enforce park entry policy;
· May operate basic point of sale software;
· Assist in other duties as assigned within the Parks and Recreation department.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have basic money handling skills, including the ability to make change, count money and prepare deposits; basic computer skills to operate simple point of sale software; be in sufficient condition to work in all types of weather conditions, climb 3 stairs repeatedly and stand for long periods of time; possess good customer service skills and enjoy working with the public; must be able to work independently and to exercise good judgment; and maintain cooperative working relationships.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Interested individuals should submit an online application using the following link: Ticket Booth.
For additional information, please call Human Resources at 208-735-7251.
CITY OF TWIN FALLS
Human Resources Department
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.