Who We Are:
ATCO Frontec is a market leader providing facilities management, camp services, workforce lodging solutions, operational support services and disaster and emergency management for a diverse range of clients, allowing them to focus on their core business.
We are a service organization, based on good people who get the job done in some of the most challenging places in the world. Our team is constantly pursuing excellence as a standard. We provide the training and supervision required to deliver the best customer service to our clients, and to ensure the highest safety standards.
ATCO Frontec is seeking Housekeeper with additional tasks as a General Kitchen Helper to join our Camp Services department in Jarbidge, NV. The Housekeeper/General Kitchen Helper is responsible for ensuring that all the flatware, pots, pans, and plate-ware are cleaned, sanitized, and up to the camp standards, and help with the basic preparation of food, and is responsible for the general housekeeping, linen cleaning, overall cleanliness, and maintaining hygienic conditions within the living units.
· To work safely with all of the equipment
· The basic preparation of food, including the preparation of vegetable and snacks.
· Kitchen, general equipment, and facility clean up (table, floors, etc.)
· Responsible for inspecting the equipment and food on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
· Ensure your station is always manned and supplies are fully stocked
· Maintain clean and hygienic conditions of the bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen units.
· Make beds, changes sheets, distributes clean towels and toiletries
· Wash, dry, and fold linens & towels.
· Assists in laundry as needed
· Dusts and vacuums all furniture and draperies.
· Actively involved in ensuring they are following safe and sound procedures and are adhering to government regulations as well as ATCO Frontec Health and Safety, policies and procedures.
· Experience working in a camp, kitchen or restaurant environment is considered an asset
· Excellent people skills
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently supervised or unsupervised.
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Team player
· Safe Serve Certificate is Required
· First Aid would be an asset
Transportation is included.
Working on rotation - 2 weeks on/2 weeks off
$16 an hour
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Final candidates will be required to undergo a Security Clearance Check.
This position has been identified as safety sensitive and will require completion of a pre-employment alcohol & drug test.
Collection, use, and retention of personal information will be in accordance with ATCO Group privacy policies and practices.
By submitting your resume and personal information to the ATCO Group of Companies, and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by the ATCO Group of Companies to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within the ATCO Group of Companies.
ATCO Frontec is part of ATCO Ltd. With approximately 6,000 employees and assets of $23 billion, ATCO is a diversified global holding corporation with investments in Structures & Logistics (workforce housing, innovative modular facilities, construction, site support services, and logistics and operations management); Energy Infrastructure (electricity generation, transmission, and distribution; natural gas transmission, distribution and infrastructure development; energy storage and industrial water solutions; and electricity and natural gas retail sales); Transportation (ports and transportation logistics); and Commercial Real Estate. More information can be found at www.ATCO.com.
We value diversity and we’re committed to an inclusive, fair and respectful workplace, striving to create a work environment that allows for every employee to reach their full potential.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.